- Mildly, moderately, borderline, thoroughly, balls, mad - Intensifier adverbs.
- "That's moderately amusing," "This is balls cool," etc.
- Upsetting, exciting - My two main emotion adjectives.
- "Well, that's just upsetting."
- HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG - A frustrated interjection.
- Oh, excellent - My means of expressing discontent. But like, with a :\ face. Not as if to legitimately express joy with the situation at hand.
- "My cat has just been run over." " Oh, excellent."
- Obv, natch - Obviously, naturally. I pronounce the former "ob-vee." Often used facetiously.
- "I left your papers in your closet." "Oh, obv. ???"
- Trash receptacle - General term for wastebasket, trash can, etc.
- "Is there a trash receptacle nearby?"
There are, of course, countless other words I have trademarked, but those should ideally become apparent as more blog posts transpire. (There's one, actually. Transpire.)
It is also worth mentioning that I have a set of rather uncommon emotions. Most of these I acquire from other people, which always makes me afraid that they're going to get upset at me for using their emoticons. My primarily used emoticons are as follows:
c: :c C: :C c': :'c C': :'C >:C >:c >:O O:< >:o o:< D:< D: D8 :> :< :o :O :| :\ ._. >.< o.O
The apostrophe, of course, means that I'm crying either from joy or from sadness.